ACT Global Sports is pleased to announce an upcoming appearance on national television show “Fox & Friends”. The segment will air April 27, 2012 at 6:00 a.m., and will also be available for viewing on www.foxandfriends.com following the live broadcast.
On the show Jennifer Alt, marketing coordinator for ACT Global Sports, will discuss the social and physical benefits provided by synthetic turf systems. The segment will also feature an interactive demonstration of an Xtreme Turf synthetic field.
Also appearing is Tim Cowan, CEO of Athletic Surfaces Plus, to discuss how individuals and businesses can help provide funding support for synthetic turf systems in their neighborhoods. Athletic Surfaces Plus assists schools and communities with conducting fundraisers for athletic projects, including synthetic turf fields.
- Six Xtreme Turf Fields in The Woodlands, Texas
- Synthetic Turf Maintenance Guidelines
- LiteEarth™ Capping System Launches, Featuring Act Global Turf
- Act Global Sports Advances Synthetic Turf Market in Colombia with Two New FIFA Certified Fields
- Avances de Act Global Sports en el Mercado de Césped Sintético en Colombia