ACT Global Sports is proud to announce our latest FIFA Preferred Producer achievement, Atlético Nacional in Medellín, Colombia passes FIFA two star.
As a FIFA Preferred Producer all full sized football fields must be tested under the FIFA Quality Concept to meet specialized guidelines. The installation Atlético Nacional in Medellín, Colombia was no exception. The football field was tested on October 9th, 2010 roughly one year after full installation. Since then the field has been regularly used by Corporación Deportiva Atlético Nacional along with many other local teams. ACT Global is confident our Xtreme Turf installation would pass after already being used for one year under intense playing conditions. As you can see in the photo, the Xtreme Turf grass fibers are standing up to provide excellent professional stadium level performance. Along with durable grass fibers the field has proven to be climatic resistant with no signs of UV damage or color change. One year later, and we still got it.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Six Xtreme Turf Fields in The Woodlands, Texas
- Synthetic Turf Maintenance Guidelines
- LiteEarth™ Capping System Launches, Featuring Act Global Turf
- Act Global Sports Advances Synthetic Turf Market in Colombia with Two New FIFA Certified Fields
- Avances de Act Global Sports en el Mercado de Césped Sintético en Colombia